Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an inspiration you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or http://customshirtsonliwnj.webdeamor.com not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, patent my idea samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, file a patent your place in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as it can.