Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas inventions are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full-line of providers not seeking add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or https://www.bluecellworld.com/ was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.